Making your mark on the world
If you are just starting a business venture, adding a new brand to your portfolio or making significant changes to your company’s positioning, Roobix can help.
A brand isn’t just a symbol and text, what matters is how that symbolism is applied to all your organisational assets. Don’t get caught out by comparing apples with oranges when it comes to branding and logo design. Included in every logo design package:
- Single colour reproduction files
- Portrait and landscape variations for asset requirements.
- Outputs to high-resolution files for use in digital, print and reproduction.
- Key assets designs such as business cards, letterheads, and email signatures.
- Business discovery meeting
- Logo concept development
- Logo concepts presented
- Final changes and acceptance
Developing your logo
Whether it’s updating an existing logo or developing a completely new one, at Roobix we understand getting this right is important. After all, you and your logo will have to live together for quite some time.
Hand drawn concept development
Final logo cad files
Real world application
Creating a Broader Visual Language (BVL)
The broader visual language is more complex than a simple logo – it can be quite subtle but can really give your brand a ‘feel’ that you can own. Visual elements from your brand are incorporated in every media, from signage to furnishings, collateral design to online media.