Department: Technical Services & Support
Location: Perth, WA
Work: Full Time
Reporting Line: Practice Manager – Technical Services & Support
Roobix is a leading integrated marketing technology company with offices in Perth and Cape Town. We work strategically with businesses to assess and understand the market they operate in and the opportunities they have to grow.
Roobix is looking for a Project and Events Manager to join our fun-loving, dynamic and innovative team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-paced world of digital and traditional marketing within a fun and driven team of martech professionals. The role will be based in the Perth offices.
Project Management is core to our value proposition. We pride ourselves on managing projects and events within budget and on-time. Roobix events offering is exploding, with high demand for our event conceptualisation and management services. If you have a passion for events, you are highly organised and you love interacting with people, this is the role for you. We are looking for a Project and Events Manager who keep cool under pressure and can keep several projects running successfully in parallel.
Experience in both Project Management and Event Management is key, with some technical knowledge being strongly advantageous, as the role covers projects across the business including strategy and brand projects, through to website builds, event concepts as well as event planning and execution.
If you’re a strong team player and believe that our clients will love working with you, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who…
• Learns fast and can grasp the requirements of a project quickly.
• Is highly organised and detail orientated.
• Is passionate about digital, technology and events.
• Works effectively under pressure while keeping the team calm and motivated.
• Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for instruction and can manage their own time.
• Is completely dependable.
• A natural problem-solver and able to pull a project back on track when the unexpected comes up.
• Can effectively manage clients, even when things aren’t going quite to plan.
• Can work with a Strategist or independently to create event concepts that are tailored for our clients’ needs.
• Is able to take an Event project through from concept to design & implementation, can budget 3rd party costs, can make and secure bookings with relevant 3rd parties, and can close the loop during- and post-event for attendance, lead capture and follow up.
• Manages client assets and uploading of content to web projects.
• Assists with testing and implementation activities.
Why we think you’ll love working with us:
• Projects across a wide variety of industries.
• Working with businesses of all sizes, from startups to corporates
• Our fun, creative, crazy, talented and incredibly smart team.
• Our passion for quality and efficiency.
• Strong, collaborative relationships with our clients.
• 2 years in a Project or Account Management role ideally within a digital agency environment.
• 2 years’ experience in Event Management.
• Knowledge of client service principles and practices.
• Demonstrated experience in time sheeting, scheduling and job management.
• Thorough understanding and experience in CMS such as WordPress.
• Letter of motivation
• CV, including examples of projects and events you have worked on previously
Please note no applications will be accepted without the above items.
If you feel you have the required skills, experience and knowledge, please complete the form on this page and include your CV with references.
Personal Attributes (Roobix Values)
Approach challenges with enthusiasm
Find ways to be better at what you do
Be proud of who you are and what you do
Have the honest conversation; it will get you further
Find solutions that fit the client perfectly
Learn something new; the world is changing too fast to stand still
Own you wins and your mistakes; it will make you better
Have purpose; know why you do what you do
Talk to each other; we’ll get there quicker
Work in unexpected combinations, you’ll find new ideas
Unleash your sense of humour
Get to know each other