Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Work: Full Time
Reporting Line: Practice Manager – Technical Services & Support
Roobix is a leading integrated marketing technology company with offices in Perth and Cape Town. We work strategically with businesses to assess and understand the market they operate in and the opportunities they have to grow.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Administrator to join our busy team. You will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers to deliver of a range of digital products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Management team with administrative duties, including
- Online research prior to client meetings
- Book client and internal meetings for the PM team
- Attend client meetings and making notes
- Prepare client summary emails
- Create a basic web content planner
- Create internal briefs (copywriting, design, digital, development, QA testing)
- Resize images in Photoshop or another resizing tool
- Make minor changes to designs in Adobe Suite
- Add and edit copy and images on a website via CMS (WordPress)
- Review and download form entries tested on websites
- Update broken links on websites
- Restructure website menu and navigation items
- Add new pages to a website and duplicate pages, as well as add blog posts
- Complete critical go-live checklists with the highest attention to detail
- Perform front-end website reviews and audits
- Contribute to Roobix’s ongoing strategic objectives and goals.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends within the digital and website spheres
- Ensure the highest standards of professional behaviour by consistent and determined application of Roobix’s values in all internal and external activities.
- Complete timesheets to ensure your billable work is recorded.
- Complete assigned tasks within the allotted timeframe and effectively communicate if you cannot complete tasks.
- Be assertive and proactive in assisting Project Managers to deliver outstanding Client outcomes.
Skills & Abilities
- Matric/Grade 12 qualification
- At least 1 year’s working experience as a Project Administrator
- Working knowledge of WordPress, or having worked within a CMS before
- Working knowledge of Google Meet, Zoom, Slack and other video meet apps
- Be able to interpret a style guide
- Creative thinking and direction to spot inconsistencies on client branding and tone.
- Be able to test a site for Quality Assurance
- Be able to complete Front End User Testing on a new website build
- An understanding of digital fundamentals and best practices
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work productively and professionally with all members of Roobix team, external contractors and Clients.
- Ability to complete timesheets to record your utilisation.
- Ability to complete tasks within an assign timeframe.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the role and work without close supervision.
- Ability to take initiative to learn new skills and ask questions in order to achieve Roobix and client objectives.
- Based in Cape Town with a right to work in South Africa.
If you feel you have the required skills, experience and knowledge, please complete the form on this page and include your CV with references.