Location: Perth, WA
Work: Part Time
Reporting Line: Practice Manager – Annuities
Are you on the lookout for an internship to bolster your marketing skills and experience? We are seeking enthusiastic, marketing-focused legends to join the Roobix team!
Roobix offers the opportunity to gain real-world experience across everything from strategy and social media to PPC, SEO and copywriting. A Roobix internship will give you the skills you need to kick-start your career in marketing – because we know the importance of gaining account management experience and staying away from the fluffy stuff. To top it all off, we’re a dog-friendly office too so there’s always a companion in sight!
So, if you think you’re up for the challenges, triumphs and all the laughter in between, apply now!
Please note: Roobix internships are unpaid. Don’t worry, you won’t be forced to fetch coffees!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management and development of assigned clients in line with their Managed Service agreements across a variety of marketing channels.
- Plan and schedule all client work in a timely manner to deliver on the agreed scope of work.
- Oversee client work in relation to design, website development, search engine marketing, copywriting, marketing automation, campaigns and social media development.
- Liaise with clients for online, brand and communication strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work with our extended specialist team in Cape Town to deliver a quality product to your clients.
- Assist the delivery team to meet billable targets and retention rates for Managed Service clients.
- Advise and contribute to Roobix’ ongoing strategic objectives and goals.
- Work with the Head of Project Services to project manage marketing projects including website/platform builds, as required.
- Develop a solid understanding of your clients’ business and their requirements, to identify opportunities to grow the account and provide proactive service.
- Build strong relationships with clients and continually look for opportunities for growth.
- Ensure the highest standards of professional behaviour by consistent and determined application of Roobix values in all internal and external activities.
Skills and Experience:
- A great observer and communicator
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple clients at a time (portfolio range of 20 to 25 clients)
- Ability to proactively manage projects and campaigns end to end
- Hungry to learn and grow and leave an indelible mark on businesses you work with
- Experience in a customer relationship or account management role
- Strong digital knowledge and propensity to devour new digital and marketing information
- A people person with excellent relationship building skills
- A can-do attitude
- A natural problem solver
- Pride in delivering great work that drives outcomes
- Previous marketing agency experience would be preferred
So if you want to be part of a vibrant, growing team where your skills, opinions and expertise are valued and where you’ll be able to develop real marketing mastery across a diverse range of marketing mediums, please complete the form on this page and include your CV with references.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.