Location: Perth, WA
Work: Full Time
Reporting Line: Practice Manager – Annuities
We are seeking a Marketing Delivery Officer to join our lively and progressive marketing delivery team in Perth.
Reporting to a Marketing Delivery Manager, this is a crucial role responsible for the delivery of our products and services to clients in an effective and efficient manner. This includes assisting with design and strategy development for Roobix clients and identifying opportunities to grow their Managed Service offering and build strong and trusting relationships with clients. We are seeking a keen and passionate person who strives to deliver a quality product, exceptional service and is hungry to learn.
If you love the satisfaction that comes with truly making a positive difference to businesses by providing real tangible value to their marketing, then we could be a great fit.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management and development of assigned clients in line with their Managed Service agreements across a variety of marketing channels.
- Plan and schedule all client work in a timely manner to deliver on the agreed scope of work.
- Oversee client work in relation to design, website development, search engine marketing, copywriting, marketing automation, campaigns and social media development.
- Liaise with clients for online, brand and communication strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work with our extended specialist team in Cape Town to deliver a quality product to your clients.
- Assist the delivery team to meet billable targets and retention rates for Managed Service clients.
- Advise and contribute to Roobix’ ongoing strategic objectives and goals.
- Work with the Head of Project Services to project manage marketing projects including website/platform builds, as required.
- Develop a solid understanding of your clients’ business and their requirements, to identify opportunities to grow the account and provide proactive service.
- Build strong relationships with clients and continually look for opportunities for growth.
- Ensure the highest standards of professional behaviour by consistent and determined application of Roobix values in all internal and external activities.
Skills and Experience:
- A great observer and communicator
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple clients at a time (portfolio range of 20 to 25 clients)
- Ability to proactively manage projects and campaigns end to end
- Hungry to learn and grow and leave an indelible mark on businesses you work with
- Experience in a customer relationship or account management role
- Strong digital knowledge and propensity to devour new digital and marketing information
- A people person with excellent relationship building skills
- A can-do attitude
- A natural problem solver
- Pride in delivering great work that drives outcomes
- Previous marketing agency experience would be preferred
So if you want to be part of a vibrant, growing team where your skills, opinions and expertise are valued and where you’ll be able to develop real marketing mastery across a diverse range of marketing mediums, please complete the form on this page and include your CV with references.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.